To support our growth, we are looking for a Chief Financial Officer.
Directly attached to the President and the General Manager of the company, you will be in charge of the overall financial and administrative management of the company:
- Development of a long-term financial strategy to guarantee the sustainability and financial independence of the company.
- Relevant and real-time financial analysis allowing the management of the organization.
- Real-time cash management.
- Relations with financial organizations (banks, accounting firms, auditors, etc.).
- Establishment of annual internal operating budgets.
- Application of the regulations in force at legal and administrative level.
With a master degree in Finance, Management Control or equivalent, you have more than 10 years of experience in a similar position in an industrial environment.
You will bring solid skills in general and analytical accounting, cash management, taxation and information systems.
What will make the difference for this position is your ability to adapt in a very technical company, your ability to work in a team as well as your strength of proposal.
Member of the Management Committee and with 6 people on your team, you will also have to show leadership, an excellent ability to communicate and empathy.
More than just a head of department, we are looking for someone who will be able to put the financial function at the service of the operational processes of the company, from trade to maintenance of machines, through the supply chain.
Post based in Albi (FRANCE), 45 minutes from Toulouse.
We are awaiting your applications (CV and cover letter) at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference "021-DAF".