From September 2017, MECANUMERIC structures its presence in Europe around five geographical hubs, based on its existing and future establishments and subsidiaries.
Guillaume THENON, Export director, hired this summer, will lead this new organization.
Various recruitments of salesmen and technicians are now under way to complete the current existing teams.
This will help the company to fully cover the European territory while operating from :
- Albi (France) for the markets in Southern Europe and Maghreb
- Motta di Livenza - TV (Italy) for the Italy region and the countries of the former Yugoslavia
- Mönchengladbach (Germany) for Central Europe
- Moscow (Russia) for Russia and the CIS countries
- Vilnius (Lithuania) for the three Baltic countries and the three Scandinavian countries.