To keep improving use of your Mecanumeric CNC machine.
MECANUMERIC TRAINING CENTER
For more than 25 years, MÉCANUMÉRIC is composed of technicians and trainers experts on the different cutting and transformation technologies, on the most efficient machining and cutting strategies, on how to obtain the best performance of your machines ...
With a modern and spacious training center located in Marssac-sur-Tarn (only 45 minutes from Toulouse), the company provides numerous training sessions on multiple generic or very specialized topics, whether you are a MECANUMERIC machine owner or no.
Our premises are equipped with a training room equipped with computers, whiteboards and screens. During the training sessions you will also have access to our showroom with numerous milling machines, water jet cutting equipment ... dedicated to training, a stock of tools and materials.
At Mecanumeric , we want our experts to have fulfilling careers driven by curiosity and commitment. Above all, it’s the meaningful work experience that attracts good people to Mecanumeric at every stage of their career. Consequently, we offer an extensive list of training sessions, and our internal Lab fitted with our machines for practical use, to cover various topics.
hours of training
MECANUMERIC offers many trainings : softwares, machine, maintenance, improvement.
Access our training catalog or contact us for tailor-made training :
- Context and needs analysis
- Identification of the people targeted by the training and the objectives pursued
- Identification of needs for reception, accessibility and adaptation for people with disabilities*
- Definition of prerequisites
- Definition of training content, duration, date...
- Definition of the skills developed during the training
- Proposal of educational tools and technical and human resources
- Identification of indicators that will ensure the achievement of objectives
- Validation of the evaluation method
Why should you ask us for training ?
To keep your staff up to date with the latest technics and practices.
- To increase your productivity of your park of CNC machines.
- To reduce un-necessary costs.
- To use most of your software capabilities and tricks.
- To train new employees without delay.
You have just followed one of our training session ?
Please answer our satisfaction survey !
*Our trainings and premises can be adapted for people with disabilities. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
MÉCANUMÉRIC is a continuing training organization, number of declaration of existence with the Prefect of the Midi Pyrénées Region: 73 81 00 352 81