MÉCANUMÉRIC SASNAF (corporate activity) code: 2849Z
Legal status: simplified joint stock company with board of directors
Corporate and Trade Register: Albi B 399 070 754
SIRET (Company Registration No): 39907075400011
Share capital: €1,288,000
President: Mr Arthur PAIS
1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE WEBSITE AND PROPOSED SERVICES.
Utilisation of the www.mecanumeric.fr website implies full and entire acceptance of the general utilisation terms and conditions set out below. These utilisation terms and conditions may be modified or completed at any time, users of the www.mecanumeric.fr website are therefore invited to consult them regularly.
Normally this website is accessible to users at all times. Interruptions for technical maintenance reasons may however be decided by MÉCANUMÉRIC SAS.
The www.mecanumeric.fr website is updated regularly. Likewise, the terms and conditions may be modified at any moment: they nevertheless apply to the users who are invited to refer to them as often as possible to consult them.
EDITOR AND PUBLICATION MANAGER:
Mr Arthur PAIS
Z.A. de Fonlabour - 81036 Albi Cedex 9 – FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)5 63 38 34 40 / Fax: +33 (0)5 63 54 24 76
PROJECT MANAGEMENT, REFERENCING:
Barbin Philippe, Rosset Pierre
241 avenue du grand verger - 73000 Chambéry
Phone: +33 (0)4 79 72 60 70 / Fax: +33 (0)4 79 72 60 71
INTEGRATION, TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENT, HOSTING:
241 avenue du grand verger - 73000 Chambéry
Phone: +33 (0)9 61 61 00 08
2. DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED.
The purpose of the www.mecanumeric.fr website is to provide information concerning all of the company’s activities.
MÉCANUMÉRIC SAS strives to provide information on the www.mecanumeric.fr website that is as precise as possible. However, it may not be held responsible for any omissions, inaccuracies or shortcomings in the updates, whether through its own fault or that of partner third parties that provide it with this information.
All the information provided on the www.mecanumeric.fr website is given as an indication and may be modified. Furthermore, the information given on the www.mecanumeric.fr website is not exhaustive. It is provided subject to any changes that may have been made since it was put on line.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COUNTERFEITING.
MÉCANUMÉRIC SAS is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the utilisation rights relative to all the content accessible on the website, notably the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the website’s content, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written authorisation of MÉCANUMÉRIC SAS.
Any unauthorised utilisation of the website or of any one of the elements it contains will be considered to constitute an infringement and will be subject to proceedings pursuant to the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of French Intellectual Property Law.
4. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA.
It is possible to consult the website without having to reveal your identity or any other information of a personal nature concerning you.
Regarding the information of a personal nature that you may have to submit to us, and in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) dated 25 May 2018, you benefit from:
- A right of access and correction;
- A right to have data deleted (“right to be forgotten”), a right to a limitation on processing and a right to oppose processing in the cases stipulated by the applicable regulations.
- The right to define directives relative to the outcome of your data of a personal nature after your death;
- A right to the portability of the raw data supplied to the Publisher;
- The right to submit a complaint to the competent authorities (notably the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority) in France).
These rights must be exercised under the conditions stipulated by the applicable regulations. In particular, a copy of the requester’s ID document, proving his/her identity to the company, will be requested to prevent any unauthorised access to the Personal Data concerned.
The collection of the information that you are asked for is necessary to allow us to process your requests: processing of your messages, commercial relationship, processing of on-line orders, subscriptions to newsletters, etc. This information is not in any event passed on to third parties. Only the personnel of the MÉCANUMÉRIC SAS company or of the agencies that assist us for the management of these operations have access to these data. These agencies are obliged to comply with the information confidentiality rules and only use them for the precise operation for which they must intervene. We take every useful precaution to preserve the integrity of the data, their confidentiality and prevent any transmittal to unauthorised third parties.
If you subscribe to our email information services (Newsletter) you may ask to no longer receive these emails by clicking directly on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the French Law dated 1st July 1998 transposing directive 96/9 dated 11 March 1996 relative to the legal protection of databases.
5. HYPERTEXT LINKS AND COOKIES.
The www.mecanumeric.fr website contains a certain number of hypertext links to other websites, put in place with the authorisation of MÉCANUMÉRIC SAS. However, MÉCANUMÉRIC SAS is not in a position to check the contents of those websites and, consequently, cannot take any responsibility for them.
Browsing the www.mecanumeric.fr website is liable to result in the installation of cookie(s) on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file that does not make it possible to identify the user, but which does record information relative to a computer’s browsing on a site. The purpose of the data thus obtained is to facilitate browsing on the website at a later time, and also to make it possible to carry out various visitor traffic measurements.
Refusal to allow the installation of a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, users can configure their computer in the following way to refuse the installation of cookies:
- With Internet Explorer: ‘Tools’ tab (cog-shaped pictogram in the top right) / ‘Internet options’. Click on ‘Privacy’ and chose ‘Block all cookies’. Click OK.
- With Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the ‘Firefox’ button, then go to the ‘Options’ tab. Click on the ‘Privacy & security’ tab. Set ‘Remember history’ to: ‘Use custom settings for history’. Lastly untick it to disable cookies.
- With Safari: Click on the menu pictogram at the top right of the browser (cog symbol). Select ‘Preferences’. Click on ‘Display advanced settings’. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click on ‘Content settings’. You can block cookies in the ‘Cookies’ section.
- With Chrome: Click on the ‘Tools’ menu in the top right of the browser (symbolised by three horizontal lines). Select ‘Settings’. Click on ‘Show advanced settings’. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click on ‘Content settings’. You can block cookies on the ‘Privacy’ tab.