Step 1: Create your account. If you are already a customer, enter your client code to pre-fill your information and benefit from your usual discounts.
Step 2: Add items to your cart.
Step 3: Add your delivery address and choose your carrier.
Step 4: Proceed to payment.
When creating your customer account, you can add your customer number at Mécanuméric. Once added, your delivery, billing addresses and customer benefits will apply automatically.
If you don't know your customer number, you can find it on :
- your quotes or offers:
- your delivery forms
- your invoices
If you lose your password, don't worry, you can easily create a new one.
To do so, click on Identify yourself and fill in your email in the field provided, on the right of the screen.
You will then receive an email to this address allowing you to reset your password.
As a reminder, your new password must comply with the following security policy : 8 characters minimum, including at least one capital letter, one lowercase letter, one number and one special character.
If you have the article reference, you can use our search engine to find it more easily.
When you buy on our online store, you can benefit from discounts in € or % on certain items :
- Quantitative discounts: on Mécanuméric, CharlyRobot, CharlyDental, LMT-Belin and FFDM Thomas tools, you benefit from discounts depending on the quantity of items chosen.
From 5 to 9 tools → 3% discount on the unit price
From 10 to 19 tools → 5% discount on the unit price
From 20 to 29 tools → 8% discount on the unit price
From 30 to 49 tools → 10% discount on the unit price
- Maintenance contract : if you have signed a maintenance contract with Mécanuméric, according to the chosen formula, you benefit from 3 to 10% discount on all consumables.
- Promotional discounts: depending on the period, promotional actions are carried out by Mécanuméric which can apply a discount on a selection of items.
Discounts are not cumulative, only the most advantageous one for the customer applies.
Depending on the case, your order can be processed in manual mode. This means that a request is sent to our CARE Department to manage the rest of the process.
Manual processing of an order can occur in several different cases:
- Your delivery country is not in our standard list. In this case we are looking with our partners (FEDEX, DHL ...) for the best possible sending solution to your area.
- The items chosen are "oversized" and require a calculation of the specific shipping costs depending on the country of delivery chosen.
- You have chosen to switch to manual mode yourself to be able to exchange with our teams (to request another means of payment, to ask a question about an item ...)
- There is an anomaly in your customer account. In this case our CARE department will contact you as soon as possible.
After confirming your order, you will be informed by email of its progress: validated, prepared, shipped ...
You can also see the status of your order directly from your Customer Area, under the My Orders section.
If there is a problem with your order, please contact our CARE Service :
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone at +33 (0) 5 63 38 54 19.