- Technical datas
- Fields of activity
A worthy heir to the CharlyRobot philosophy, the Charly 4T CNC lathe lets you get your machined parts out the door in just a few clicks, thanks to its user-friendly interface that simplifies the manufacturing process.
For a limited budget, take advantage of the advanced functions needed to perform the main turning operations on soft materials and metals, such as constant speed machining, tool change during programme execution, and machining speed parameterisation.
IDEAL FOR RAPID PROTOTYPING AND SMALLER SERIES OR FOR EDUCATION (secondary schools, colleges, training centres, etc.)
- Easy to use and install
- Complex machining with the option of changing tools
- Didactic and educational use
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface simplifies the manufacturing process
- Secure, completely enclosed system: enclosed, hooded
The Charly 4T is available in 2 configurations:
- Standard Pack: manual tool change
- Pro Pack: automatic tool change, larger chuck and more powerful spindle
- Industry-standard ISO programming.
- Allows the main turning operations (facing, turning, grooving, reaming, drilling, threading, following complex profiles).
- Continuously variable spindle speed for machining at constant cutting speed.
- Allows machining at constant feed speed.
- 4 or 8 tool automatic turret (optional).
- Automated tool measurement with 4-button probe.
- Spindle rotation direction reversal via program.
- Ergonomic design.
- Compact footprint.
- Automatic graphic programming using CAD/CAM software.
- Turning of soft materials and soft metals (brass, aluminium, etc.).
- Complies with European directives.
Available with a technical cabinet on request.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MÉCANUMÉRIC'S TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Technical support: telephone (hotline), e-mail, remote assistance
- Troubleshooting: all technical questions, curative and preventive maintenance
- Advice: all types of needs (choice of tools, programming, settings, etc.)
MÉCANUMÉRIC, a partner in education and fablabs
|Charly4T Standard||Charly4T Pro|
|Distance between point||250 mm|
|Max diameter ot the turned part on 50 mm||100 mm|
|3 jaws chuck diameter||80 mm||125 mm|
|S1 spindle max power||0,4 kW||0,75 kW|
|Tool-holder turret||2 positions||4 positions|
|X stroke||65 mm|
|Z stroke||250 mm|