- Technical datas
- Fields of activity
EQUIPMENT OPTIMIZED FOR CUTTING OR ENGRAVING ON FOLLOWING MATERIALS :
- Plastics (except with PVC basis : chemical risks)
- Synthetic resins
- Wood and by-products
- Soft stones, marble, granite (only engraving)
- Mineral glass (only engraving)
- Transmissions by notched belts on X and Y (double belt on Y) and by ball screws on Z axis
- Guidance : precision linear rails with preloaded ball slides.
- Fixed CO2 laser, mobile optics by 3 silicon mirrors, integrated shutter.
- Numerical command in real time CN R3V4, DSP (Digital Signal Processor) combined with FPGA (Field-Programmable Gate Array)
- Motorisation : brushless servomotors with absolute encoders + measure gauge on Y axis (for increased precision in raster mode)
- Fume suction by inferior table
- Standard table top in anodized aluminum bars and special anti reflection profiles.
- Numerical Z axis - travel 80 mm for UP/DOWN of the focusing head
- Fume suction and treatment unit with suction unit TEKA LMD517 with 3 filters + active carbon filters (1500 m3/h - 2800 Pa - 1,5 Kw ) + 2 manual shutters for area selection
- Table top in aluminium honeycomb
- Laser pointer with red laser diode
- Automatic or manual debatcher for soft materials
- Autofocus for focusing lens
- Repeatability in mm: +/- 0.08
- Resolution in mm: 0.0025
- Acceleration: 10 m.s2