- Technical datas
- Fields of activity
VACUUM FORMING EQUIPMENT BY VACUUM OF PLASTIC THERMOPLASTIC MATERIAL
- Compact structure with welded steel frame
- Double superior and inferior heating plate, with infrared radiating elements type FSR or HTS
- Parallel blank holder for bigger and easier removal from the mould
- Vacuum box with positive or negative function box
- Integrated vacuum tank with lubricated vacuum vane pump
- Option counterpunch for difficult moulding
- Numerical driving by microprocessors with interface man/machine on industrial PC with colour screen 15 inches
- Supervision of heating temperatures and cooling by infrared pyrometer
- Individual adjustment of the power for each radiating element by microprocessor, with data graphical display
- Removable mould holder with indexing system and rapid clamping
- Automated loading
- Pre heating out of forming area
- Automated unloading
- Mould temperature regulation system
- Structure : steel welded slotted gantry laid down without pit.
- Mold Holder : steel welded mold holder with removable plate. Transmission through 4 pneumatic rams with a synchronization system between rack and pinion
- Blank holder frame : steel welded frame. Transmission through 4 pneumatic rams with a synchronization
system between rack and pinion.
- Heating plates : steel welded frame with modular infrared heating elements in the 2 to 5 micron wavelength range. Power regulation of the heating elements by a 3-position switch for MT55, individual from 0 to 100% with 1-percent increments for MT107, 1512 and 2012 and by group of 2 elements for MT2515 and 3020).
- Blowing box : steel welded vacuum proof box. Front doors with basquili. Lateral and back access by screwed vacuum proof trapdoors. Temperature box controlled by a thermostatic sensor.
- Security : multiple light beam safety devices. Automatic back repositioning of the heating plates in case of power cut. Front doors protected by safety rotating sensors.
|MT 107||VFE 1510||VFE 2515|
|Working area, maxi sheet X||1000||1550||2550|
|Working area, maxi sheet Y||700||1050||1550|
|Forming depth Z||500||350||350|