The simplicity for the turning of prototypes and small series, the technology for the performance
- Technical datas
- Fields of activity
- ISO programming, industry standard.
- Allows main lathing operations (rough facing, turning, groove, boring, drilling, threading, profile execution follow-up).
- Continuous speed variation of the spindle allowing machining at a constant cutting speed.
- Allows machining at constant feedrate.
- 4 automatic tool turret (as an option).
- Automatic tool measuring with 4 key sensor.
- Reversal of the spindle rotation direction by programming.
- Design and ergonomy.
- Small footprint.
- Graphic and automatic programming by integrated CAM/CAM software.
- Ideal for prototyping and small series.
- Lathing of tender materials and metals (brass, aluminium…).
- Compliant with European safety directives 2006/42/CE.
|Charly4T Standard||Charly4T Pro|
|Distance between point||250 mm|
|Max diameter ot the turned part on 50 mm||100 mm|
|3 jaws chuck diameter||80 mm||125 mm|
|S1 spindle max power||0,4 kW||0,75 kW|
|Tool-holder turret||2 positions||4 positions|
|X stroke||65 mm|
|Z stroke||250 mm|