- Technical datas
Designed for professional quality cutting in a small footprint, the WAZER waterjet cutting machine is ideal for abrasive cutting of a wide variety of materials:
- Metal: steel, aluminium, copper, bronze, titanium, etc.
- Plastics and derivatives
- Rubber and derivatives
- Composite materials: carbon fiber, fiberglass, garolite, etc.
- Foams of all densities
- Stone: marble, granite, slate, ceramic, porcelain, etc.
The WAZER range is ideal for prototyping, small series production, parts for testing and control...
For all workshops:
The WAZER is perfectly suited for use in schools, in design offices, in factories for production and quality control.
- All you need is an electrical socket and a water inlet and outlet
- Small footprint with the pump positioned under the machine
- Available with or without machine support
- Installation, use and maintenance procedure online
Intuitive use in 3 easy steps
- Cloud software accessible directly from your computer,
- Compatible with your .dxf and .svg files
- Large library of materials and thicknesses
|X axis travel in mm||305|
|Y axis travel in mm||460|
|Z axis travel in mm||25|
|Tray dimensions in mm (L x W)||330 x 485|
|Length in mm (without pump)||856|
|Width in mm (without pump)||648|
Height in mm (desktop)
Height in mm (standup)
|Average weight in kg (empty / full)||50 / 180|
PUMP 317 BARS
|Maximum allowable working pressure in bars||317|
|Pump Box Weight in kg||42|
|Dimensions pump (L x W x H) in mm||533 x 379 x 251|