- Technical datas
- Fields of activity
QUICKJET II, this new equipment proposed by MECANUMERIC, is the only one on the market, combining security, compactness, high productivity and ultra precision.
Its kinematics, inspired by mechanical milling center solutions (use of ball screws on all axes, very performing AC Brushless servomotors, driven by a user friendly numerical control), allows the realization of high precision parts.
Fitted with high pressure pumps and VHP components made by from the water jet worldwide leader KMT, the QUICKJET II equipment is optimized for all industrial precision cutting applications, with pure water jet, of soft materials (rubber, plastic, cardboard, textile, leather, paper, foam…) or with abrasive addition of all hard materials (steel, aluminium, stainless steel, titanium, minerals, glass, ceramics, composites…).
Working areas : 1020 x 1260 x 200 mm (XYZ) and maximum size on the table : 1150 x 1350 mm.
The running possibility in immersion (the water level varies automatically) offers a great use comfort, a strong noise and projection decrease. Options : dirt processing system and five axes head still allow to increase the productivity.
This completely closed equipment, (total housing) is particularly adapted to a full secured use in the school and university field.
- High inertia steel welded structure cast in one piece
- Welded aluminium mobile gantry
- Stainless steel tank
- Table with coating adaptable to different materials : zinc coated gratings , S bars or plastic honeycomb coating
- Guidance by grinded steel rails and preloaded ball bearings
- Transmission by preloaded ball screws on XYZ axes (double motorisation on X axis)
- Motorisation by servomotors « AC Brushless »
- Maximum speed in m / min: 30
- Acceleration in m / s²: 2
- Accuracy in mm: 0.08
- Repeatability in mm at 20 ° C +/- 2 °: 0.05
|Maximum material width in mm||200|
|Maximum load on table in kg/m2||400|